Sunday, February 14, 2010

Birthday Weekend!!!









That's right: birthday WEEKEND. I always have a way of turning my birthday into more than 1 day. Thursday night, I came home from class and Todd had made me a cake. I couldn't wait to eat it, so Todd lit some candles and sang to me.

Friday, my parents, brother, sister-in-law, and niece came up and we went to Shogun in Dyersburg for dinner. It was a blast and we had a great time. I love spending time with my family. I just wish my other brother could have come.

Saturday, we went to the Portageville Bulldog Foundation dinner with some friends of ours. We had a great dinner and fellowship. There was a band, but we didn't dance. Not because we didn't want to, but the music wasn't quite our taste, and the dance floor never got crowded enough for us to get "lost" in it. However, we had a great time.

Sunday after church we went to lunch and then to a movie. It was a wonderful, relaxing day with my Valentine. I loved my birthday weekend!!!!! I will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment