Saturday, July 23, 2011

It's a girl!!!!

Todd and I are proud to announce that we are having a baby GIRL!!!!!!! We were rooting for a boy because Todd is the only one to carry on the family name. Guess we will just keep trying for a boy (in a few years). However, we are excited that we are having a girl. Overall, we just wanted a healthy baby and she is. The ultra sound was such a neat experience for us. We were able to see the four chambers of her heart, legs, knees, elbows, hands (which were tucked under her head), her spine, and a little bit of her face. The nurse said she was standing on top of her head and was very active (just like her momma :)). I could not be more excited and even more eager to meet her. I guess I will just have to wait about 22 more weeks. I am doing well and slowly starting to show. I just looks like I have gotten fat in the stomach. Hopefully it will look like a baby bump soon. Well that is all for now and I will continue updating you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, dear friend, I am so happy for you both! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I can't wait to see baby bump pics!

    ReplyDelete