Thursday, April 15, 2010

Feeling Old!!!

Ok I realize that I am not that old, however lately I have started feeling that way. Here are the top reasons I feel old...(not in any order)
1. When I use to know lots of people that were engaged and now I know 16 people that are pregnant.
2. When my students are surprised that I know how to text.
3. When my students have no clue who Tom Hanks, Cindy Crawford, etc... are.
4. When the kids I use to baby-sit are graduating high school.
5. When the kids I use to teach at church are graduating.
6. When everyone calls me Mrs. Allison.
7. When I workout and my body does not bounce back like it use to.
8. When the food I eat all goes to my gut and thighs.

I know I am really not that old, but for the first time I don't feel young either.

2 comments:

  1. gut and thighs...puh-lease!! you don't have an ounce of fat on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who doesn't know who Tom Hanks and Cindy Crawford are??? WOOOOW...that's not age, that's just living in a cave all your life...lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete